|Sector empresarial||Education, Internet, Online Education|
|Fecha de inicio||Lo más pronto posible|
bab.la is a start-up based in Hamburg, Germany. Our product is a fast-growing interactive language portal, containing online dictionaries as well as quizzes, games and vocabulary lessons for language learning. Please visit our website http://bab.la/ for details.
We offer paid internships in languages and marketing in a true start-up atmosphere with full integration into the team, lots of fun and exciting tasks. Starting date is asap, minimum duration 3 months.
Make bab.la a success in your home country!
· Build a comprehensive dictionary in your native language and English
· Develop and maintain the bab.la website in your native language
· Manage and develop the website content related to language learning
· Establish co-operations with strategic partners in the field of languages / language learning
· Plan and execute multi-channel online marketing campaigns
· Write your own blog posts on bab.la’s language blog www.lexiophiles.com on different topics concerning languages and thereby contribute to bab.la’s standing in the language community
· Excellent English skills in addition to your mother tongue (Finnish, Swedish or Japanese)
· Online affinity
· Language affinity ("language lover")
· Good knowledge of MS-Office
· Independent and precise work style
· Excellent ability to communicate
· Proactive and open approach and personality
· Like to work in a young team with an open, fun-loving style
· First-hand experience in a German Internet startup
· Gain knowledge of the online language learning market
· Lead your own projects
· Work in a fast-paced but fun and international environment with a young and enthusiastic team, nice atmosphere and a flat hierarchy
· Gain knowledge of online marketing strategies
· Fun internship in one of Germany’s most exciting cities
Cómo aplicar a ésta práctica:
We look forward to receiving your application! Please submit your full application (CV and motivational letter) to: Ms Asia Rolewicz, email@example.com.