Descripción del puesto
Digital content writer
Established in 1993, this company has become one of China’s largest destination service providers and luxury residential real estate companies. Covering all of China’s major cities, our 300 professional local and expatriate agents are able to provide a stress-free and efficient relocation service for our clients.
Moving abroad and finding a home represents a real challenge that can be a difficult and stressful experience for many people. We have built a great reputation through service capability and industry knowledge by providing customised services to both individual and corporate clients. We want to make our clients move as easy and painless as possible.
Our focus is on helping our clients’ transition into their new lifestyle in China with friendly and knowledgeable advice, combined with efficient and professional services. We have been the recipient of numerous awards throughout the years, gaining recognition within the industry for our customer service and strong work ethics.
• Work closely with Marketing Manager & team to create new marketing strategies
• Design and develop promotional content to articles and newsletters.
• Maintain and update companies social media accounts (Facebook, Linkedin, Wechat, Instagram)
• Research and compile property market reports
• Arrange events and connect with the expat community
• Occasionally assist sales with expat clients searching for housing
• Ability to deliver well-written content in English, native English speaker is preferred (Other languages are plus).
• Basic understanding of Social media: Have experience of online editing.
• Detail oriented, possess strong communication and organisational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline
• Good searching and research skills
• Microsoft Office skills are necessary
• Understanding of Real Estate business environment preferred
• Possibility to be hired full time after internship
Cómo presentar tu candidatura
Please send your CV and cover letter to Viktoria@mtanetwork.net